Friday, January 8, 2010

Reviews...

Well, it's been a while since a few of my books came out, and thus far, only one review. It's got me thinking... what gives? I see reviews for books that came out the same time as mine or later, and still, nothing.

But then there's this part of me that isn't quite sure whether I want to have them reviewed. I mean, I know you can't please everyone, but there's just something about a bad review. It's like a sore that just doesn't heal.

It's weird when you think about it. You spend all this time trying to get published, making your work good enough to get that contract, then you spend more time worrying if it's good enough for the critics. It seems you spend more time wondering how good is good than anything else. Then to top it off, you find it on the pirate sites more than anywhere else!

Only one thing is for sure, I'm still wondering...

Cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment