Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow, it is the second already? Gee, the new year just started and I'm already behind. Where is the time going... and it's just the second.

Anyway, just dropping in to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I've been bogged down finishing off a submission, but I'll be back on Monday to celebrate the release of Healing Hands! I can't believe it's out in just a couple of days. And to top it off, I've found out Deadly Vision will be available in print form on January 18th. Another exciting month.

Stay tuned for excerpts and maybe a new video or two. Thanks to all for a great 2009.
Cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

2 comments:

  1. You have an amazing year ahead of you, girl!
    Congrats on your print book and all the other releases -
    :)
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genella

    Thanks. I hope it's going to be amazing, lol. But sometimes I cringe thinking of all the stories I need to write. Of course a bad day of writing beats just about anything else, so...

    Who knows, maybe we'll meet this year at RT.

    hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete