Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Cover Art...

I know... I haven't posted in forever... but some family stuff has been dragging me down. It's weird when you realize you will soon be the oldest generation in your family... a position I'm not looking forward to.

But in happier news... I got cover art!!!

I actually got three covers this week. Two are finalized and one is still being worked on. Here's the gorgeous new cover for Deadly Obsession, due out with Total-e-Bound on April 5th!!!

I love how it's tied into Deadly Vision, the first in the series, and let's face it... I sure wouldn't mind being the heroine in this one.

My other cover is for Worlds Apart, due out with Resplendence Publishing on May 25th. It's awesome... I love the guy on it. You can strand me on a desert planet any time if he's going to be the compensation.

I've added these new covers to my slideshows and have blurbs on my website. Feel free to pop on over.

That's about all that's new. I spent the day in Nanaimo with my best friend and 5, yes 5 boys today... gotta love spending the day with boys. You certainly learn lots. Can't wait to do it again.

cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.


2 comments:

  1. I love the covers! I can't wait for the books to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey anna,

    Wow... I'd just gone to add the images to my slideshow and you'd already left a comment... Thanks

    I love the covers too, and I'm eagerly awaiting the releases. I have to admit, Gage from Deadly Obsession is one of my favourite heros... I have a definite soft spot for him... and Griffin from Worlds Apart is no slouch, lol.
    thanks for dropping by,

    Kris

    ReplyDelete