Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm The Wednesday Wonder Writer...

Hey all.

Thanks to the wonderful Brynn Paulin, I'm her guest today as part of the Wednesday Wonder Writers. You can pop on over to Brynn's Blog and read all about my quirks. And I have to warn you, I have plenty of them. I had a blast doing the interview and I hope you enjoy reading it. She's a fabulous author, and if you haven't read any of her books, you should drop on by and try one. You won't be disappointed.

I've also been busy tinkering with my blog again. Notice any differences? Go ahead, look.... yup I'm waiting.... Okay, I'll confess. First I made the blog wider... again. Because let's face it, blogs can't get too wide, can they? And I love having the extra space on the sidebar for all my nifty videos and slideshows. Yes, I'm that geeky. I also changed the HTML so there's a cute little box around all the widgets on the sidebar and the lines are solid instead of dotted. I know, hardly worth jumping up and down over, but it is to me. Another small part of the darn HTML code I've broken, or at least copied. Gotta love google.

Finally, I'm working on another book trailer for a friend, the lovely and talented Mia Watts. As soon as it's done, I'll post it here. I have to admit, I'm getting quite addicted to these things and find myself whoring out my services to any friend who will have me. Thankfully, I have very writing prolific friends, who don't love the tech side of things like I do.

Well, that's about all. Not much to say. I'm just finishing up the final touches on Worlds Apart before I send it to my editor... always the last to do blurbs and the like. Then it's on to new stuff, because my calendar is full. One month down and only eleven left in 2010.

Cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment