Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Better Late...

Well, it took a while, but I finally have new book trailers for my latest releases. Over on the side you'll fine my new creations for Deadly Obsession and Worlds Apart. I also made a new trailer for my awesome friend, Bronwyn Green and her fabulous new book, Immortal Curse. I love this story and can't tell you how many times I've read it...sigh...

In other news, I have a new review up for Healing Hands. Hannah from Bitten by Books gave it four tombstones and had this to say...

Kris Norris’ “Healing Hands” offers an interesting combination of mystical, royal, and compelling ingredients. Mira and Keegan are an exciting mix of characters. The Rite of Passage proves to offer more to both of them than just an act of sex. The storyline is compelling, attention-grabbing, and interestingly mixes a handful of emotional elements.
If you'd like to read the full review, check out my website for the link.

Okay, off to kid stuff... gotta love the last month of school. I swear I spend more time there than the kids.

Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment