Monday, April 5, 2010

Release Day!!!

OMG! Here it is five o'clock pacific time and I haven't had a chance to blog about my new release today. The second book in my 'Til Death series, Deadly Obsession, is out today! I'm totally stoked because the hero in this one, Gage Matthews, is one of my favourite characters. It' also my first series add-on. I'm just about done writing the second book in the Dark Prophecy series, but Deadly Obsession means I'm officially on my way to a full series, lol.

In celebration of this, I'm also guest starring over at Melodee Aaron's blog in her author spotlight all week long. I really hope I can find time to post. It's just crazy here. I'll be making a book trailer for this story soon, so stay tuned. But for now, here's an excerpt...

Brooklyn smiled, pulling the covers aside as she laid her computer on the floor before standing up and walking over to him. She reached up and loosened his tie. “Sounds like fun. Do you think you can pull yourself away from your job long enough to go?”

“I’ll try,” he replied, moaning as she rubbed her body against his, tossing the tie to the floor.

She felt so small next to him, her body melding into his. She pressed her head against his chest, as she grazed her fingers across his stomach.

“Brooklyn…”

“You’re so tense.” She nuzzled her face against his neck, licking her way to his mouth. “Everything okay?”

He looked into her eyes, trying to remember how it felt to see her with him, that bastard, when she reached down and began undoing his pants. “Now’s not a good time.”

She smiled, running her tongue across his lower lip, nipping at it until he took her mouth. Her tongue grazed across his, softly stroking it into her mouth. He tightened his fingers around her shoulders, pressing his lips harder against hers. She pulled back.

“Easy, baby.” She licked his lips again as she popped the buttons of his shirt open, revealing the sleek muscles of his chest. “You look like you need to relax. Why don’t you let me help you out with that?”

“Brooklyn!”

“I know. It’s not a good time.” She slid her fingers down his chest, tweaking his nipples as she moved lower until she reached his pants. She paused, watching his face as she slowly finished opening them, and pushed them down across his thighs. “But I promise, if you just wait for a few moments, I’ll make it a good time.”

He opened his mouth in protest just as she released his erection, stroking his cock so damn slowly his breath caught in his chest, stilling the words still formed on his tongue. He moaned, watching her face as she knelt down, dropping kisses across his chest, his stomach, his thighs, as she seared a path to his groin. She hummed, her lips softly vibrating against his skin as she skirted past his engorged head and kissed his other thigh.

“You work too much,” she whispered, planting another kiss at the base of his shaft, brushing her cheek against his skin. “You need more time here…with me.” She looked up at him, meeting his heated gaze as she poked out her tongue and drew it down the length of his cock, flicking it over the crown.

“God damn.”

“Shhh. Don’t distract me.” She moved again, running her tongue down the other side, licking away a small drop of pre-cum from the tip. “Mmm. Rewarded already. How very generous of you.”

“Darling, please. We need to talk.”

“We can talk after I’m done. Unless we can find something else to do.”

He speared his hands through her hair, intending to pull her away, when she slipped her lips around him and took him deep into her mouth. “Oh, God.”

I hope you enjoyed the preview. For more excerpts, please hop over to my website or TEB.

Cheers,

Kris Norris

Romancing life one adventure at a time

KrisNorris.ca

3 comments:

  1. Belated happy release day, Kris!

    The new book looks fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new release!!! The cover looks hot and that excerpt is a great teaser :D
    I'll check out this series!
    hugs,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies. And congrats to you too, Kim... but I swear you have one come out every other week... and they're all too damn good:)

    I'm glad you enjoyed the excerpt, Janna. I know you prefer M/M (you should soooo check out Kim's stuff. I just love, love, love her boys.) but if you're ever in the mood for some M/F, lol.

    ReplyDelete