First off, I'm sorry this is late in posting. Between some family matters and a seemingly endless hockey tournament (I was at the arena for seven hours for three days!!!!) I wasn't able to get back to the fun little contest. But in the spirit of truth over lies, here's how it pans out.
1. I'm a history buff.... LIE! Actually, I much prefer the future. Give me some sci-fi anytime. I do like the medieval period, but certainly far from a buff, lol.
2. I'm a closet video game junkie.... TRUE!!! While I don't have much time to actually play, I won't even admit to the number of hours I spend watching others battle through those epic games... Halo, Gears of War, World at War, and don't forget Rockband!!
3. I was in the military.... TRUE!!! Yes, this is something I don't broadcast too often. Let's just say I was young and, well, yeah, I was young.
4. I've never broken a bone. FALSE!!! I've actually broken a few... ankle, foot, hand, thumb, finger.... no I'm not accident prone or uncoordinated, I'm just active.
5. I've been married twice. FALSE!!! OMG... once is still killing me, giggle. No really, honey, I love being married... really.
6. I've never travelled outside North America.... FALSE!!! Actually, it's nearly true. I've only been to Central America—Costa Rica— so it was a close third, lol.
7. I love shopping. FALSE with a capital F!!! I hate hate hate shopping, especially for clothes. Can't we all just go naked? Okay, that might not be a great idea, but that's how much I loathe shopping.
Thanks to those who played. Genella, you were the only right answer. I'll try to send off an email to you, but it you don't get it, when you visit back let me know which book you'd like from my list and I'll send it away.
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.