Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick Update...

Just wanted to say congrats to Elaine who won the contest for a free copy of Deadly Obsession over on Chris' blog, Stumbling over Chaos. Once again, a huge thanks to Chris for having me hand at her blog and for having so many fabulous people leave comments and just plain show up. I plan on pestering Chris again in a few weeks to hold another contest the week before Worlds Apart comes out. So stay tuned for details and head over the Chris' blog to see her daily dose of Chaos.

I also wanted to thank Janna at EroromanceReader for featuring an excerpt from Centrefold as her Monday Smutty Scene!!!! You can't imagine my surprise or thrill at popping over there and finding my story on her page... Wow! Thanks again, Janna. I hope she enjoys reading the rest
of the book.



In other news, I made a website for fellow author Mia Watts!!! If
you haven't read Mia's stuff... go get some.. right now.

She's an amazing writer who'll make you laugh out loud. She's got lots of stuff to choose from, whether you like ménage, M/F or M/M. She's got something you'll love. You can check out my hard work, lol, here, where you'll find pages of Mia's hard work. Let me know what you think.

I love making websites and book trailers... which reminds me. I'm long overdo with a book trailer for Deadly Obsession, as well as making one for my awesome friend Bronwyn Green, whose new release Immortal Curse is so freaking awesome I can't say enough about it. You MUST read this book. It's in a class above. But be on the lookout for a trailer appearing soon...

Finally... a couple of days ago I got the most amazing package!!!! I finally received my print copies of Deadly Vision, and I have to say... I LOVE them. OMG! To actually hold the book... I can't begin to tell you the thrill it brought. Not that I don't love ebooks, but to have another part of a dream come true... I'm only sorry my mom passed before she could hold one.

Anyway, that's it for now. I'll try to find more stimulating stuff for next time.
cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment