I'm blogging…yes, this is the start of the apocalypse so, I suggest you stock up on water now.
Anyway, I went to the movies last night—saw THE LONE RANGER and I couldn't help but wonder why so many folks gave it harsh reviews. Honestly, it was a good time. Johnny Depp was funny and Arnie Hammer was a fabulous emerging hero. And the horse, Silver, should get best actor.
So, it got me thinking that there are random laws that seem to apply in life. Here is my top ten list:
10. Action movies will always get the worst reviews because they aren't dramas.
9. If you plan on having an event outside in the summer, it'll rain. If you don't, then it won't.
8. Your smoke detectors will never get a low battery alarm during the day. It only happens at 3 a.m.
7. Items on sale will never be in your size.
6. You're never more than three feet away from a spider. And if you hate spiders, people will always remind you of this, cause they're givers.
5. Fish will always taste like fish, and no amount of sauce will change that fact—though many of us put this to the test repeatedly.
4. Cats shred more than dogs.
3. Time zones are a constant, yet we all have that one relative who can't seem to understand it's always three hours behind where you live.
2. Your kids will grow up, so don't rush it. You'll want it back once it's gone, and...
1. If you realize that life is supposed to laughed out loud, then the other nine don't matter.
That's all for now...