Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Friday Flash Time...

Hey all. Well it's Friday again, so I'm trying to keep up with the Friday Flash. Here's a bit of December cheer for you...


She smiled at him, rising from the floor. He didn’t give her time to kiss his open mouth, but turned her in his arms, and lowered her onto the bed. She opened her legs the moment her ass touched the mattress, releasing a waft of warm arousal into the air. He groaned at the scent. Eating pussy was one of his favorite pleasures, and hers was more than tempting.

“You are wet, baby,” he mused, drawing a finger through her silky folds. “Good thing I’m hungry.” He spread her legs farther apart, wanting to see every inch of her plump lips as his fingers disappeared into her tight sex. “Reach down and hold yourself open, so I can use my fingers for other pleasures.”

“Why do you like watching me touch myself so much?” she asked, a hint of irritation in her voice. But even as she posed the question, her fingers slid down her stomach and eased between her lips, pulling them apart.

“Are you kidding?” he moaned. “Nothing is sexier than watching a woman touch her pussy while you lick it clean. It’s erotic.”


Sorry this is a bit late, but hey, that seems to be my style lately. Have a great weekend.


Kris

Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

KrisNorris.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment