Saturday, November 21, 2009

Deadly Vision Book Trailer...

Instead of doing a bunch of work that's long overdo, I decided to play on the computer and make my second book trailer. This time it's for Deadly Vision, my second release with Total-e-Bound and my first full-length novel. Once again, I made it with iMovie (gotta love Macs) using some images from 123rf.com and music by the talented Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com. Many thanks to Lyn Taylor for the awesome cover art on this book.

I hope you like it. Take a look...




I'll be working on more trailers for both Centrefold and Checkmate, both coming out in December, so stay tuned.

Cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Great work on the trailer, Kris. I'm jealous. I'm yet to dabble in trailers LOL! It looks like a lot of hard work :D

    ReplyDelete