Friday, September 11, 2009

Squeeeee.... I Got Mail

Today marked another first in my career. I got cover art for my full length novel, DEADLY VISION. And it's fabulous!!! Take a look...



I absolutely LOVE it. I think Lyn Taylor, the cover artist, got the creepy stalker feel down to a tee. And hey, the folks ain't hard to look at either. I'll take the sexy guy to go:D It just feels so good to get a great cover when I've been gawking at all the beautiful covers of fellow authors for what's felt like an eternity. I'm tickled pink and will probably find myself staring at it for a while.

I also just received the cover art for Sacred Talisman. I'll post it soon... just making sure it's the final copy before I flaunt another awesome job by TEB. I'm very fortunate to have landed with such a great company.

And on the subject of Sacred Talisman... I've been okayed to go ahead and make it the first book in a series... now named, Dark Prophecy. I'm ecstatic over the news and love the name... occasionally I come up with a good one, lol. I'll be starting on the next book in the series as soon as I finish the last few edits of a thriller novel... and when that's done there's the second book in the Enchanted Lovers series, a sequel to Checkmate, my futuristic book.... yup, too many stories and way too little time.

Cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time.

4 comments: