Saturday, September 26, 2009

One Month and Counting...

It's hard to believe that one month from today, my first story will "go-live." Yes, I'm more than excited and can't wait to see the book actually out there. But it's pretty exciting to make the Coming Soon list.

That's right. Sacred Talisman has made the Coming Soon page on TEB. Here's the link... Sacred Talisman

And just cause I know you want to see it. Here's the awesome cover art...

I love the gothic feel of the cover. It just oozes vampire vibes. I know I've said it before, but TEB has the best cover art I've seen. Graphic, stunning and very fitting of the genre. I'm feeling pretty lucky to be part of it.

I'll post a new blurb new week. Feel free to jump on over to my website and check it out... KrisNorris.ca

cheers,
Kris
Romancing life...one adventure at a time

3 comments:

  1. WOOT!
    How exciting!
    :)
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris - I went over to your website - love it! Love the excerpts also! Great...great...great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies,

    Man I've been so busy these past few weeks I haven't blogged lately. Thanks for posting.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete