Friday, May 15, 2009

Never too late...

I know it's almost a week past mother's day, but I just couldn't decide whether the blog was the place to celebrate my mom. But then I realized there's no wrong place to celebrate being a mother. It's the one part of me I'd never change and the hardest challenge I'll ever face. But just looking at your kids and knowing you'll love them forever, no matter what... that my friend is truly priceless.

So, here's the little presentation I made for my mom, Lee. She's the greatest lady I know, and I'll always be her biggest fan. Thanks Mom. You'd think I'd know how to praise everything you do, but I can't always find the right words. Maybe there just aren't any good enough. And thanks to Aaron Lines for writing a song worthy of moms everywhere.

Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment